GAT Sport is a worldwide leader in sports nutrition supplements, helping athletes all over the world attain superior strength and massive gains in their performance. Since 1997, elite athletes choose GAT because extreme is in their DNA and ours. It’s who we are and what we do.
You will work closely and collaboratively with the CFO. Responsible for budget management, financial analysis, payroll, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting to ensure that the company has “Best Practice” controllership processes and procedures for a high growth company.
· Compile and analyze the monthly financial reporting package
· Develop, prepare, and analyze the financial performance metrics of the company and communicate with senior staff
· A strong understanding of business processes and key performance measurements
· Support new operations, including systems set-up, manager training, billing, and budgeting
· Develops and manage financial controls in accordance with GAAP and the company’s procedures
· Efficiently manage all accounting operations and functions, including accounting systems/procedures/documentation and reporting
· Coordinate and run the year- end financial review
· Remote Deposit Capture of Customer receipts
· Biweekly Payroll reconciliation
· Stay apprised of all the local, state, and federal tax laws and business regulations that affect the company
· Provide leadership, supervision and support as well as motivate and mentor the accounting staff
· Work closely with CFO in the development and support of the company’s strategic plans
· Prepare the annual operating budget, monitor to actual monthly
· Review and approve all expenses through Concur Travel Management system, ensuring proper interface to NetSuite.
· Communicate financial metrics to senior management
· Provides financial and business support to all departments
· Cognizant of latest best practice tools and processes, and a leader in technology deployment for better controls
· Bank Reporting, covenant calculations
· Risk Management, maintenance of Property and Casualty insurance
· Preparation and review of all necessary governmental reporting and filing.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· 10+ years’ experience and a progressive track record in a growth company
· Experience with NetSuite a plus
· Self-motivated and self-directed
· Strong leadership and communication skills
· Ability to work closely with senior management
· Attention to detail and follow up
· Must be knowledgeable with all local, state, and federal tax laws and business regulations
· Ideal candidate will have a background in the nutritional supplement industry, specifically companies that sell to FDM
Valid through: 2/2/2022