StevenDouglas is currently recruiting for a Controller for a Private Equity Backed Healthcare company located in Palm Beach.
Our client owns and operates dozens of medical centers across the U.S. and the PE Firm has plans to double the business over the next few years.
This is a NEW POSITION due to the growth they have experience. The Controller will report to the CFO and manage a team of 5 Accounting & Finance professionals.
- The controller directs and supervises all accounting and financial functions.
- The Corporate Controller will also be a key member of the team that creates and implements policies and procedures that are designed to identify, resolve and document accounting issues, in addition to creating procedures to make the close and reporting processes more efficient and accurate
- Partner with executive management to build financial discipline throughout the organization that will help enable strong performance against strategic, financial, and operational goals Manage accounting operations and financial reporting .
- Perform monthly balance sheet account reconciliations Perform budget vs. actual analysis of operating results for the company and all operating entities at the center-level Work closely with center level personnel and individual partners to enhance visibility and clarity of operating results, and act as their liaison to corporate, when necessary.
- Perform monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Perform budget vs. actual analysis of operating results for the company and all operating entities at the center-level
- Work closely with center level personnel and individual partners to enhance visibility and clarity of operating results, and act as their liaison to corporate, when necessary
- Assist in the development of KPIs and assist in the development of a dashboard using the Company's BI tools
- Develop and implement effective internal controls and processes to ensure the accuracy of financial reporting, integrity of corporate data, and safeguarding of assets
- Assist with treasury management activities, including corporate banking, monthly bank account reconciliations, and movement of funds between entities
- Develop and maintain the Company's 13-week cash forecast
- Support corporate transactions including equity or debt financing and M&A activity
- 10+ years of progressive experience including 3+ years as a Controller
- 5+ years in a Healthcare company (Hospital, Medical Centers, Mental Health, Physician Group, MSO, etc.)
- CPA License is a plus