We have an opening for a Controller. In this role, you will be responsible for the management and financial accounting information. Also responsible to provide high quality decision support service to General Manager and senior management team.
Some of the essential functions of the Controller are:
- Generates monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Responsibility for the production of management and financial accounting information for communication at all levels within the Trelleborg Group
- Analyzes variances and communicate clearly the key issues, making appropriate recommendations and advising of the impact on the business
- Improves the systems surrounding all aspects of the business’s forecasts and business planning
- Implement and maintain a business standard costing system, in depth knowledge of costing in a manufacturing environment.
- Establishes a regime of working capital control within the business
- Improve and maintain a business standard costing system
- Improve and maintain effective internal and financial control systems
- Serves as a key player within the senior management team in providing the financial analysis to drive the business forward
- Drive improvements related to cost reduction and margin improvement
Education and Experience
- Minimum 4-year college degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting, preferred.
- C.P.A. is preferred but not required.
- 4 years’ experience supervisory experience within the accounting or finance function.
- 5 + years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience in both the private and public accounting sectors is preferred but not required.