Microexcel is in search of an experienced and dynamic Financial Controller with extensive Software & IT Services industry experience.
This is a key role for Microexcel. The Financial Controller will add significant value by ensuring Microexcel is well positioned for continued profitable growth. The Financial Controller will ensure Microexcel operates as efficiently and consistently as possible, across all global business units.
This key role is divided into Strategic and Operational areas of responsibility.
- Grow and develop relationships with existing Banks and otherfinancial institutions to strategically position the company. Currently the company enjoys a good LOC, which can be improved upon
- Maximize the company?s ROE by improving productivity and controlling costs.
- Assess the business and implement programs designed to solve challenges such as cost management, revenue growth, profitability, productivity, operational standards and practices, etc.
- Attend industry conferences to keep current on consulting industry technology and financial trends
- Have a passion to provide strategic financial guidance and direction for our company
- Make recommendations that help the company expand and deliver value to our customers.
- Take control over the Microsoft Dynamics Financials Implementation.
- Ensure all business units close books accurately using our SAP systems
- Oversee the Global Accounts teams and create performance management Dashboards
- Implement controls and tools to identify and address any under-performing or unprofitable operations
- Recommend, implement and oversee best practices designed to increase productivity, companywide.
- Has experience as a Financial Controller or equivalent within a technology company
- Has managed growth-related challenges
- Familiar with unique challenges of a global organization.
- Has analyzed and implemented programs designed to improve efficiencies.
- Understands complex financial concepts unique to IT Software/Consulting Industry
- Has experience in high growth companies, including managing organic growth and M&A.