Responsible for managing all financial and accounting functions of the business unit. Looking for a strong, energetic leader with an in-depth finance expertise, with an interest in working alongside the Plant General Manager and the Finance Manager – M&A Integration by applying the accounting strategies and the budgetary controls of the Company, and supervising the general accounting and cost accounting systems as per recognized standards and practices. Results-oriented and analytical with the ability to see business opportunities. Embrace continuous improvement and have the ability to serve as a change agent. Hard working and sense of pride of the team who contributes to the success of the organization.
- Oversees and supervises the finance staff in all aspects of finance, accounting, detailed costing by programs and other skills needed in a project.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, quarterly and annual and any other analysis required by management
- Plans, coordinates and oversees the preparation of budgets and financial forecasts.
- Ensure that internal controls are in compliance with company policies and procedures and ensure their effectiveness or improvements to internal controls
- Participates in the development of the database for the ERP systems to ensure rigorous monitoring and increase internal efficiency (Costing, accounting and finance)
- Analyze and develop performance indicators, makes recommendations to the management team and track their implementation once approved
- Responsible for the collection and management of accounts receivable
- The candidate must be resourceful, highly motivated, hands-on, with strong computer skills and a good knowledge of manufacturing environments.
- The candidate must be results oriented and enjoy challenges
- The candidate must have good accounting knowledge, very good analytical skills as well as knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite above average.
- The candidate must be a good communicator and have good interpersonal skills while promoting teamwork and development of team members.
- The candidate has the ability to solve practical problems through problem definition, data collection and the establishment of valid conclusions.
- The candidate must have a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and resolving outstanding issues.
- The candidate must be confident but should not hesitate to ask questions and seek to complete its work
- University degree in finance administration
- Hold the CPA/CMA and 5+ years of accounting experience
- Good experience in the manufacturing industry
- Strong skills in Excel and in the Microsoft Office suites
- Experience with ERP implementation (+++)