A dynamic growing company is looking for a Controller. The ideal candidate will possess leadership experience and will be able to prepare, analyze financials for a $100M company. This is an PE owned company with an entrepreneurial spirit and the role's scope at times will include anything and every administrative that requires analysis.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, balance sheets, journal entries, and financialreports.
- Develop, manage, analyze, and execute accounting and finance functions.
- Duties include maintaining accurate financial records, preparing analysis for executive management, analyzing expenses, and participating in special projects.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- CPA is preferred
- Eight or more years of experience in corporate or public accounting
For immediate and confidential consideration, please contact John Meehan.