Theradex is hiring a Controller for our US operations. This position reports to the CFO and is based at our US headquarters in Princeton, NJ. We are a full service Global CRO specializing in oncology clinical trials.
What you'll do: The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee and participate in the monthly accounting close process
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Clearly communicate financial statements
- Create and improve processes in the Finance and Accounting and Business Operations groups to streamline and increase accuracy and efficiency
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices: improve the finance departments overall procedures
- Oversee the financial management reporting system
- Ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements
- Oversee corporate and service contract negotiations
- Consolidate all subsidiaries into local accounting system
- Safeguard financials through annual audit and management of cash flow
- Work with external vendors to ensure business continuity for services provided to Theradex
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CPA preferred
- 10+ years prior relevant experience
- 7+ years management experience
- Prior experience in a CRO/pharmaceutical environment preferred
- Ability to travel internationally, if necessary
- Valid Driver’s License
- Skills and Competencies:
- Leadership skills driving change and processes by example
- Strategic and critical thinking Ability to prioritize and multi-task daily Decision maker with good judgment skills to gain buy in when and with whom necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Energetic, motivated, organized and trustworthy
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Proficient knowledge of Sage
What we offer: We offer a supportive culture that puts people first. We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous vacation/sick plans, flexible work schedules, employee discounts and much more.
Theradex is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is not offering sponsorship or relocation assistance.
Search Firm Representatives: Theradex is not accepting assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Theradex via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Theradex. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Theradex as a result of the referral or through other means.