Our expert engineers create the best thermoforming products in the Northeast, we need you to count the money! Growing leader in plastic thermoforming needs your accounting and business acumen to drive process improvements and promote financial efficiencies.
About this job:
- As our Controller, you'll have multi-plant accounting responsibility (e.g., monthly closings, reconciliations, variance analysis, labor reporting, inventory control, internal controls, budgets, etc.).
- "Roll up your sleeves" to improve internal processes/controls and initiate new projects. Help perfect our barcoding system and take our leading-edge IQMS ERP software to the next level!
- We offer a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your efforts will be valued and rewarded.
- This position can be based in either Western Massachusetts or Upstate, New York. Some relocation assistance may be available if needed.
- Competitive compensation, bonus potential, full benefits, profit sharing.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field and/or a combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years of hands-on accounting management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of custom plastics manufacturing is ideal.
- Strong accounting, integrity, interpersonal, computer, and analytical skills.