Our client, a booming services industry in downtown Nashville, is seeking a Controller to add to their team. Up to $150k. Great benefits, fun atmosphere, and beautiful location. Located downtown. Permanent direct hire. Hiring Now! Reviews for this company include:
"Entrepreneurial minds are appreciated and cultivated." "Opportunities for advancement." "Just the right mix of autonomy and collaboration." "Open-door environment." Energetic and knowledgeable colleagues."
Responsibilities of the Controller:
- The Controller will supervise 10 direct reports
- Support the CFO to provide accurate financial statements and analysis, and advise on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions
- Ensure accuracy of internal and external financial reporting
- Supervise month-end close Oversee A/P, A/R, cash management, and budget
- Monitor financial activities and details, such as cash flow and reserve levels
Qualifications of the Controller
- The ideal candidate is a CPA that has managed a team of 5 or more, has great GAAP knowledge, and performed accounting for multiple locations/multiple states. Great plains experience is a plus.