Leader in Construction
Located near Naples, FL
Competitive Salary, Full Time, Full Benefits
* Responsible to oversee the preparation of financial statements, managing the preparation of capital and operating budgets, regulatory reporting, billing, payroll, accounts receivable and payable, audit function.
* Responsible to assist in strategic and future planning including: seeking out new business plans, developing and monitoring long range forecasts and recommending modifications.
* Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining comprehensive standard cost system.
* Bachelor?s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. MBA / CPA preferred.
* At-least 5 years of progressive accounting/finance experience in corporate accounting.
* At-least 3 years of Management experience.
* Experience with Sage 300, Timberline preferred.
* Proficient with MS - Office
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.