We are seeking a strong financial leader to join our executive leadership team in this key position that reports to the CEO, President/COO and Board of Directors.
Responsible for all accounting activities, including the establishment and maintenance of standard costs, control and valuation of inventories, analysis of performance compared to budget, variance analysis and coordination of the monthly closing activities. Provides recommendations regarding financial impact of proposed operating decisions. Responsible for reporting, monitoring and analyzing financial performance in conjunction with the leadership team, ensuring that necessary controls are in place and functional.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA certification preferred
- 10+ years experience of hands-on accounting managerial experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and computer skills, including ERP/MRP systems and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to balance immediate/long term priorities and exceptional multitasking skills are a necessity.