AOC/EPI is a leader of HD display technology for Monitors, TVs and Multi-functional Displays backed by over 60 years of design and manufacturing experience. AOC has earned a reputation for selling user-friendly, technologically advanced displays with every aspect of AOC’s business focusing on the development of products that fit seamlessly into consumers’ digital lifestyle.
Summary /Objective: CONTROLLER
Manage finance and accounting departments providing information, primarily financial in nature, about all company activities that will assist management, its shareholders and other users in making educated economic decisions about the company's future.
· Maintains the Company’s accounting records in accordance with legal, regulatory and general accepted accounting principles.
· Plans, directs and controls the business planning process. Comprising: strategic reviews, budgets, rolling forecasts and monthly performance reporting. Support the Business achieve agreed financial and strategic targets.
· Coordinate preparation of Federal, State and local company tax returns with third-party CPA.
· Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
· Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the company's value.
· Manage processes for financialforecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
· Interface with third-party CPA to support annual audit.
· Design, implement, and maintain appropriate policies and processes to enable accurate and timely internal and external financialreporting compliant with US GAAP accounting standards, applicable taxlaws and regulatory requirements.
· Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
· MBA and/or CPA highly desired.
· Bilingual Spanish preferred.
· Ten years of hands-on accounting managerial experience.
· IFRS and US GAAP knowledge
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Power Point