This Controller will be responsible for the overall financial management and controls for a Memphis, TN area division of a multi-billion dollar industry leader. This position will be a strategic business partner with the Leadership Team to maximize EBIT and optimize Operating Working Capital requirements by achieving maximum return on financial assets and growing revenue. This is a high profile position that will have direct interaction with executive leadership and offers significant opportunity for advancement.
Please apply if you have the following skills and / or experience:
- Bachelor's degreerequired. MBA and CPApreferred (but not required).
- Proven experience in financial management in a manufacturing organization ($200MM+ in P&L).
- Demonstrated track record of financial control and analysis within a complex manufacturing environment.
- Will partner with the site leadership to counsel on a wide range of issues facing the business.
- Strong managerial presence that reflects a participative, proactive, hands-on operating style requiring a high energy level and tolerance to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, people development, planning and organization skills.
- Lives near or open to relocation to the greater Memphis, TN area.
Send a resume for immediate consideration.