Are you ready to join a winning team in a fast paced environment? Siemens Industry is looking for a Controller to join its Distribution Transformer business in Richland, MS location. This role is the financial lead for this product line and reports to the Sr. Director of Finance.
- Develops the quarterly financial forecast
- Prepares annual budget and budget presentation
- Prepares financial commentary for both US and German headquarters
- Populates corporate data bases with required financial data
- Develop and maintain financial models
- Proactively monitor and manage balance sheet to ensure cash performance
- Attends weekly, monthly calls with both US and German headquarters and proactively provides required information
- Work with cross functional teams (Marketing, Operations, Procurement, Engineering, HR, etc.) to help drive attainment of financial goals
- Reviews and approves large offers before they are made to customers
- Review on a monthly basis spending, variances and perform post offer calculations on completed orders
- Prepare various ad-hoc financial analyses and projects
- Prepare capital appropriation requests and justifications
- Assist in cost saving project analysis
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. 7+ years of relevant experience with financial planning, accounting and/or finance
2. Bachelor’s degree required, with a major in Finance, Economics, Business or Accounting preferred; CPA, MBA or MS a plus
3. Manufacturing sector experience and exposure to general accounting and cost accounting preferred.
4. Advanced analytical abilities, financial modeling and strong Microsoft Excel
5. Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP a plus)
6. Strong business modeling skills
7. Ability to provide strategic insight through use of financial metrics
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
9. Detail-oriented and solid organizational skills
10. Self-motivated and eager to learn
11. A high sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
12. Both domestic and international travel will be required. Travel will not be more that 15%.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Requisition Number: 209758