Our client a global electronics manufacturer, with over 100 brands, is in search of a Controller to join their team in San Diego. This position will oversee a team of 8 and manage the financial operations including cost accounting and budgetary planning for multiple sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- MBA and/or CPA highly preferred
- 6+ years of Financial Leadership experience
- 2+ Years of Cost Accounting experience
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience is preferred
- Comfortable performing complex analysis in Excel
- Experience in the manufacturing industry preferred
- Prepare and present financial forecast and monthly and year-end financial statements.
- Create annual budget and reconcile sales and profit performance to forecast and budget
- Work closely with the VP Finance to coordinate activities of the Finance department.
- Manage a team of 8, including payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general accounting and cost accounting functions.
- Develop and improve current reporting tools to present financial and operational information to the executive team
Job ID: 206041