$160K — $190K + $50K bonus *
The Controller will be primarily responsible for financial management and reporting including accounting, financial analysis, regulatory and compliance reporting, internal controls and procedures, technical accounting and analysis. This role will work closely with Senior Management, Treasury and FP&A, delivering timely, accurate and relevant financial information and analysis to provide an understanding of results versus expectations, facilitate decision-making, and support growth strategies and strategic initiatives.
• Manage and oversee the accounting team to ensure proper accounting and reporting, bridging US GAAP reporting with management and lender required reporting.
• Coordinate with FP&A on monthly operational, BOD and lender packages, and other reporting requirements.
• Provide timely, accurate and reliable monthly reporting to management, including financial results, variance analysis and forecasts.
• Maintain and develop/enhance month-end reporting files, coordination of monthly financial deliverables and management operating reviews.
• Work with senior management to develop, enhance and measure relevant KPI’s, including margin analysis, utilization and efficiency, cash management and collection targets.
• Coordinate and communicate annual budget and forecasting metrics and provide variance analysis and reporting.
• Interface with external auditors, including management of the audit process, as well as tax advisors and other third-party contacts.
• Enhance existing modelling and analysis capability across the Company.
• Coordinate with IT on any system changes impacting financial or operational outputs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; Masters’ degree and/or CPA preferred.
• Strong financial, managerial and analytical skills, as well as technical (US GAAP) accounting knowledge; percentage of completion accounting experience would be helpful.
• Excellent technology/systems skills, including ERP, databases and advanced Excel skills.
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary, along with performance-based bonus.
Valid through: 1/26/2022