A growing company in the construction market is searching for a new controller to perform all accounting roles . In this role, the candidate will work both independently and with the management team to ensure smooth operation of all front office and bookkeeping functions. Job skills desired include proficiency in payroll, human resources management, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and accounting software (Sage Enterprise preferred). Candidate should have a strong background in the construction industry and work in progress accounting skills. Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
- Weekly completion of payroll for union and non-union employees including certified payroll.
- Familiar with Davis-Bacon prevailing wage laws.
- Union payrollreporting and monthly payments.
- Annual payroll reconciliations.
- 401k and profit sharing reporting on weekly basis.
- New employee on boarding.
- W-2 reporting.
- Human resources for payroll with all employees.
- Bonus employee quarterly bonus calculations.
- Accounts payable for multiple vendors and subcontractors.
- Bank reconcile with Sage accounts and weekly reporting.
- OSHA 300 logs and workman compensationreports
- Monthly and yearly accounting reports.
- Yearly accounting reviews with 3rd party CPA reviews.
- Management accounts receivable, service billing, and administrative assistant.