- Manage brewery accounting process and provide support for US Business Unit financial management processes, including: closing, account reconciliations, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Financial information is used in key decisions regarding variance analysis, budgeting and latest estimates, and cash flow management.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year end close. Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information. Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Ensure compliance with SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards), MICS (Minimum Internal Control Standards) and other internal accounting policies.
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting activities.
- Promotes a continuous improvement culture through communication and coaching as well as finding opportunities for streamlining activities and enhancing value-added processes.
- Responsible for execution of projects that serve as enablers to core business functions. Projects may consist of movement of processes/responsibilities from existing corporate functions into centralized groups.
- Supervises and supports Brewery Controllers and support staff to develop and execute the goals of the ATR and Finance groups.
Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required, CPA and/or MBA preferred
- 6+ years accounting/finance experience with supervisory experience a plus
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, planning and communication skills required.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively with multiple customers and support groups to achieve a desired goal.
- Strong understanding of internal and external standards, controls, regulations (i.e. SOX, MICS, IFRS).
- Project management experience leading process change. Proficient in developing, organizing / arranging project information, and presenting to a range of audiences.
- Must have experience presenting and making recommendations to Senior Management.
- Proven proficiency with MS Office Suite including intermediate Excel skills and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of SAP system. (MM, FI, CO)
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America’s most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it’s not about what you studied or where you worked, it’s about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America’s leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.