* Direct oversight of Corporate Accounting team.
* Execute the monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation of operating results and the preparation of financial statements in compliance with US GAAP.
* Oversight of the SEC Reporting process, including filings on Form 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K and Proxy.
* Completion of quarterly and annual reporting to lenders in accordance with credit agreement, including debt covenant compliance and reporting of financial results.
* Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the Company?s quarterly reviews and year-end audit. Coordinate and/or address all audit related inquiries.
* Lead the application of accounting standards for the Company, including documentation, resolution of issues and implementation of process changes as needed.
* ASC 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers
* ASC 842, Leases
* Document business processes and policies and ensure compliance with Internal Audit for SOX walk-throughs and testing.
* Prepare technical accounting memos on complex accounting transactions for the Company.
* Maintain records of Company?s leases in LeaseQuery database and ensure accounting is correct in accordance with new lease standard.
* Ownership of sales, use and property taxes for the Company.
* Consolidation and review of company balance sheet details submitted by Divisional and Market Controllers.
* Liaison for the Company?s external tax team and responsible for accurate preparation of work papers to prepare tax provision and tax returns for the Company. Coordinate and/or address all tax related inquiries.
* Needs to be very experienced with MS dynamics Great Plains GL system and TM-1 report writer
* Coordinate with Finance and Legal to ensure proper records of equity awards and calculate stock-based compensation expense.
* Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key functional departments, including but not limited to Senior Management, Operational Accounting, Business Development, Investor Relations, Tax, Treasury, Internal Audit and External Counsel
* Drive continuous process improvement and seeking opportunities to automate tasks.
* Due Diligence on potential acquisitions, Working Capital calculations and Purchase Accounting transactions and Memos as well as other ad-hoc initiatives for Senior Management.