About GAT SPORT
GAT Sport is the worldwide leader in sports nutrition supplements, with the most loved and admired products. Established in 1997, we are currently celebrating our 24th year. We're the top-grossing company in the category and on a growth trajectory truly unprecedented in our industry. Our customers in over 60 countries worldwide trust our legendary high quality, clinically proven products to enrich their lives, outperform, and help them to compete harder in the gym and in their lives.
GAT SPORT CONTROLLER
The successful candidate will work closely and collaboratively with the CFO and will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, payroll, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting to ensure that the company has "Best Practice" controllership processes and procedures for a high growth company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy work place, and is well-versed in working closely with senior management.
- Compile and analyze the monthly financial reporting package
- Develop, prepare, and analyze the financial performance metrics of the company and communicate with senior staff
- A strong understanding of business processes and key performance measurements
- Support new operations, including systems set-up, manager training, billing, and budgeting
- Develops and manage financial controls in accordance with GAAP and the company’s procedures
- Efficiently manage all accounting operations and functions, including accounting systems/procedures/documentation and reporting
- Coordinate and run the year- end financial review
- Remote Deposit Capture of Customer receipts
- Biweekly Payroll reconciliation
- Positive Pay Review
- Stay apprised of all the local, state, and federal tax laws and business regulations that affect the company
- Provide leadership, supervision and support as well as motivate and mentor the accounting staff
- Work closely with CFO in the development and support of the company’s strategic plans
- Prepare the annual operating budget, monitor to actual monthly
- Review and approve all expenses through Concur Travel Management system, ensuring proper interface to NetSuite.
- Communicate financial metrics to senior management
- Provides financial and business support to all departments
- Cognizant of latest best practice tools and processes, and a leader in technology deployment for better controls
- Bank Reporting, covenant calculations
- Risk Management, maintenance of Property and Casualty insurance
- Preparation and review of all necessary governmental reporting and filing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, MBA/CPA preferred
- 10+ years of experience and a progressive track record in a growth company
- Experience in building and leading a team of professionals
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skill
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self directed
- Experience with NetSuite
- Ability to work closely with a senior management team
- The ideal candidate will have a background in the nutritional supplement industry, specifically, companies that sell to FDM