- Position Summary
- Reports to Senior Vice President of Finance/CFO, oversees and directs all activities related to Financial Reporting, Cash Management, Budgeting, Tax Preparation, Third Party Reimbursement, Accounts Payable and Payroll for Southern Maine Health Care and its subsidiaries (SMHC). Directly responsible for the positions of: Budget and Reimbursement Manager, Accounting Manager and Finance Manager for SMHC Physician Practices.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.
- Minimum of five years of comprehensive financial management experience, of which a minimum of three years should be in a Hospital Setting with Third-Party reimbursement responsibility.
- Excellent communication, leadership abilities and organizational skills required.