Are you a Controller ready to take the next step in your career? Are you local to Elkhart, IN and looking for an opportunity to assist with the daily tasks related to finance for an industry leading company? If so, then this opportunity is for you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us?
- Operating under one of the largest, publicly traded companies in the industry.
- #1 brands in the industry, offering a diverse product line up.
What’s in it for you?
- Provide support and leadership to accounting staff within an operation featuring consistent growth and diverse product lines.
- Work alongside a multitude of personalities in a team based environment.
- Highly competitive compensation package!
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for performing monthly reconciliations of general ledger accounts and account analysis of monthly financial statements.
- Work closely with accounting team members to set processes and procedures.
- Prepare monthly journals.
- Create monthly allocations and accruals.
- Manage quarterly reviews, inventory audits, SOX audits, and year-end financial statement audits.
- Manage month-end close and deadlines.
- Review and enforce accounting policies and practices as well as recommend any changes.
- Oversee A/R, A/P and additional accounting staff.
What you need for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in a public accounting firm and/or 4+ years of experience with a large corporation
- Excellent attention to detail with accuracy
- Superior communication skills-both written and verbal
- Supervisory or management experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Organizational skills with ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
What we’d like to see BUT not a showstopper:
- CPA and/or MBA