Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen sets the national standard for excellence in automated retail, and EVERY segment of our business is thriving. We employ the best team in the industry and their dedication, collaboration and passion fuels our growth. YOU bring the enthusiasm, customer service and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. TOGETHER we’ll continue to transform the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.
Working as the Controller of Divisional Operations, you will oversee all the accounting and control functions of the accounts within a particular division. This includes all revenue and expense reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and monthly financial reporting requirements.
- Receives and ensures accuracy of end to end management of the finance function at the account
- Provides strategic financialsupport to the operations to ensure that all opportunities for revenue generation and cost containment are identified and fully exploited in all areas of the business
- Analyzes and interprets financial results in order to assist and advise the team
- Ensures compliance with the management agreement
- Maintains effective system and control procedures
- Prepares the financial statements within the time frames supplied in the corporate closing schedule and according to Company Policies and Procedures, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and the Uniform System of Accounts
- Ensures all invoices are sent to clients in a timely manner
- Ensures all AP & AR’s are managed in an efficient manner
- Prepares timely and accurate sales, uses occupancy tax returns as well as any other external reports or returns as deemed necessary.
- Ensures integrity and efficiency of computerized data processing functions
- Ensures that all financialreports, budgets, forecasts, and other information required by the Company are accurately compiled and submitted within the specified time limits, identifying variances, and making recommendations for improvements as appropriate
- Reviews forecasts and budgets prepared by management team to ensure that the clients and Company Corporate Management are provided with guidelines of performance that are both reasonable and achievable
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Seven plus years business experience in similar position
- Microsoft Excel & Access application development experience helpful
- Powerful communication and presentation skills
- Microsoft Office, Strong Access experience, SAP GL, SAP Payroll
- The individual must possess a demonstrated ability to manage multiple task & priorities, have strong organizational skills, and produce consistently accurate work
- Team Player and motivator, detail oriented, forward thinking, creative, ability to work under strict deadlines and maintain and a consistently stable work environment
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 243059
JOANNA L GAMMON