COMPANY WILL RELOCATE
Growing industrial manufacturer is looking for a high level Controller. The controller directs and supervises all accounting and financial functions. The Corporate Controller will also be a key member of the team that creates and implements policies and procedures that are designed to identify, resolve and document accounting issues, in addition to creating procedures to make the close and reporting processes more efficient and accurate. Will report to the CEO.
- Partner with executive management to build financial discipline throughout the organization that will help enable strong performance against strategic, financial, and operational goals
- Manage accounting operations, tax compliance, and financial reporting
- Direct the daily activities for GL, AP, commissions, payroll, and partner distributions
- Lead annual financialaudits and build strong auditor relationships
- Lead the tax compliance efforts and be the liaison with the Company's external tax preparers
- Partner internally to support operational programs
- Perform monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Perform budget vs. actual analysis of operating results for the company and all operating entities at the center-level
- Work closely with center level personnel and individual partners to enhance visibility and clarity of operating results, and act as their liaison to corporate, when necessary
- Evaluate new technical accounting developments and recommend appropriate actions; drive process improvement at all levels of the Finance organization
- Develop and implement effective internal controls and processes to ensure the accuracy of financial reporting, integrity of corporate data, and safeguarding of assets
- Assist with treasury management activities, including corporate banking, monthly bank account reconciliations, and movement of funds between entitie
Qualifications and Requirements:
· BS Degree.
· 8+ years in progressively responsible roles within a manufacturing environment
Private Equityexperience needed
Strong cost accounting experience
Any merger and acquisition experience a plus
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization including staff at remotelocations.
· Strong problem solving and creative skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
· Desire to support all levels of the organization.
· High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
· Results driven.