Job Title: Controller
Location: Denver, CO.
Our client is a privately held construction services company based in Denver, CO operating in the Rocky Mountain Region and expanding!
Oversee the accounting operations of the company, including the production of financialreports, maintenance of accounting records, controls and budgets, and accounts receivable and payable. Manage cash flow, provide analytics, measure and manage trends, and communicate with all vendors.
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience managing 13 week cash flow in a timely manner for a service business; construction or engineering services preferred.
- Experience communicating and building relationships with vendors.
- Excellent communication skills; experience working collaboratively with key players, the CEO, and a board of directors.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Bachelors degreerequired.
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client?s recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client?s culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client.
Find out more about us by visiting our website .
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion