Why this may be a good career move-
- This is a strategic business position reporting directly to the Divisional GM with excellent visibility, frequently interacting with the company CFO and CEO
- In position you will influence decision making rather than only report on financial results.
- Therefore, you will be expanding your high-level business accomplishments for future consideration at the GM level.
As a critical member of the Divisional Management Team, you will-
- Report directly to the Divisional GM.
- Support to the company CFO/ CEO and influence business decisions; assist executives with financial planning and controls including preparing internal management and reporting packages
- Take responsibility for all divisional financial reporting, including P&L reviews, margins by both product and division and etc.
- Perform financial analysis to forecast future position and make recommendations for improvement (includes monthly variance analysis, discrepancies to expectations, budget and prior periods, cash forecasting, capital project budgeting, cost accounting)
- Manage all aspects of working capital while striving for continuous improvement.
- Review the budgeting and forecasting process and makes recommendations to improve accounting & budgeting procedures and practices.
- Coordinate activities with various departments and divisions as necessary to enhance the effectiveness of the organization.
- Provide financial input in strategic initiatives and ad hoc projects as required to support the GM, CFO, and CEO.
Background Profile Requested:
This position is open to strategic-thinkers with strong experience in accounting, budgeting, and forecasting within a manufacturing company.
- Master's degree in in Accounting or Finance - OR - MBA with a BS Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5 to 20 years of experience in a manufacturing company with complex financial forecasting
- Experience with Enterprise Systems is a must
- A career history that includes influencing business decisions (not only financial reporting)
- Willing to travel overnight about 15 - 25%.
- Hold a valid driver's license and passport.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the USA ( no sponsorship available now or in the future)