Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing and profitable Construction Company as their Controller.
Headquartered in Queens and reporting directly to the CFO, the Controller will be responsible for:
- Upgrading internal controls and policies & procedures.
- Controlling the month end close process as well as the preparation and reporting of financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Partnering with Project Managers to monitor budgets, payables (AP) and receivables (AR).
- Managing and developing a team.
- Creating quarterly cash flow calculations and assisting with planning and coordinating the annual audit.
- Maintaining the preparation of supporting schedules for various balance sheet and income statement accounts.
Ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of progressive accounting experience.
- Experience working for a Construction Company is required.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Strong supervisory experience.
- Strong systems experience including Advanced Excel skills.