Controller, Business Unit SAP Consumer Products
8 - 10 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
Seeking a Controller to lead the accounting and finance function for a multi-site consumer products manufacturer. This role includes the management of corporate accounting and also the analysis of plant finance operations (total staff of 7).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience with leadership of high performing accounting and finance teams, and cost accounting
- Establish, maintain, and manage accounting policies, process, and controls.
- Preparation and reporting of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and Company policies
- Responsible for financial planning & analysis, for general ledger and month-end close, coordinate and supportaudit requirements.
- Provide financial analytical support, pricing, etc.
Experience, Qualifications, and Requirements:
- CPA and/or MBA preferred with 8+ years successful track record of continued long term (not project based) employment with growing corporations required.
- Other areas of necessary expertise include Cost Accounting, Tax, Pricing, US GAAP and IFRS.
- Experience with large scale ERP systems, SAP.
- Former (or current) Big 4/Regional Accounting leader highly preferred with combination of experience in manufacturing and public accounting