Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing $80 million Construction and Architecture Company as their Controller.
Headquartered in Brooklyn and reporting directly to the CFO, the Controller will be responsible for:
- Upgrading internal controls and policies & procedures.
- Controlling the month end close process as well as the preparation and reporting of financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Partnering with Project Managers to monitor budgets, payables (AP) and receivables (AR).
- Managing and developing a team.
- Creating quarterly cash flow calculations and assisting with planning and coordinating the annual audit.
- Maintaining the preparation of supporting schedules for various balance sheet and income statement accounts.
Ideal candidate will have 8-10 years of progressive accounting experience in either a Construction, Architecture, Real Estate or Engineering Company. A CPA is preferred but not required.