Industry: Manufacturing / Diversified•
5 - 7 years
Posted 167 days agoby Gary Daugenti
· Be responsible for the accounting and control of the division’s product costs, appropriate distribution of labor costs and analysis of invoices, inventory levels, materials and othersupporting documentation.
· The position is also responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of related systems and procedures to ensure the integrity of the division’s accounting records.
· Oversee the division’s accounting and costing function, HR and Procurement.
· Direct the development of standard product costs including raw materials, purchased parts, direct and indirect labor, and burden to ensure accurate costing of products.
· Develop, implement and monitor accounting, cost and financials controls to ensure the safeguarding of assets and provides for adequate use and control of capital.
· Aid management decision-making by providing appropriate business council and advisement.
· Participated in Bid & Quotes process.
Required Education and Experience:
· 4 yeardegree in Accounting or Finance
· 5+ years of Cost Accounting/Plant Controllership related experience.
· The person should have strong costing and analytical skills
· MUST have knowledge of Percentage of Completion Accounting.
· Strong oral and written communication skills,
· Superior teamwork, technical knowledge, initiative and follow-up.