8 - 10 years experience • Health & Beauty
Accountants One is working with a repeat client near 75/285 looking for a hands-on controller to manage the accounting staff and be responsible for financialreporting.
The position will report to the VP of Finance and supervise a staff of three. The ideal candidate would be an outgoing team lead with strong organizational skills.
- Responsible for month-end close and producing financial statements
- Analyze the financials to help spot trends and answer for variances
- Oversee A/P, A/R, Collections and Payroll
- Assist with daily accounting duties when deadlines call for it
- Multi- state salestax and NEXUS compliance management
- Foreign Currency accounting
- Accounting degree, CPApreferred
- 7 + years of experience as a controller
- Management experience
- Manufacturing / Distributionexperience
- ERP implementation
- Excel experience
- Sage ERP systems experience