The overriding business objective for this Director level Controller is to successfully lead the organization towards long-term profitability and value creation.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for functional vision and strategy aligned to organizational; sponsor change across the organization by participating in strategic and annual planning
- Drive improvements for long-term profitable results
- Build trust both inside and outside the organization
- Within the subsidiary, responsible for overall direction, training, coordination and evaluation of Finance staff. Assure resources are deployed to provide quality and on time reporting.
- Responsible for legal compliance and risk management
- Partner with Corporate Financial Management as key liaison for all divisional related corporate financial requirements including quarter close and analysis, internal controls evaluation, forecasts, budgets, implementation of any new standards, interface with auditors.
- Monitor organizational compliance with regulations
- Manages Vision and Purpose
- Executive communication (Composure/Presentation Skills/Understanding Others)
- Strategic Agility/Perspective
- Command Skills/Drive for Results
- Peer Relationships
- Integrity and Trust
- Financial Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Demonstrates high aptitude (typically 10+ years of direct experience in the essential functions of the position)
- Compliance with GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, government standards, SEC reporting
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA and experience in Public Accounting
- Demonstrates expertise (typically 15+ years of direct experience in the essential functions of the position) and Contracts and Risk Management.
- Must be a US Person (under ITAR rules) to be eligible
- An offer of employment is contingent on successfully passing a drug test and background check, and applicants who do not successfully pass both the drug test and background check will not be considered for employment.