To be considered, please apply online to www.na-alii.com.
Job Purpose: The candidate will manage the day to day activities of the Finance and Accounting Department and lead the initiative to streamline the monthly closing process across multiple entities within the company.
Job Duties Include: The following reflects management?s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Direct the corporate Finance and Accounting Department and oversee daily operations of a geographically disbursed enterprise consisting of multiple entities
- Prepare monthly financialreports for each entity on a timely basis for management review. These include Income Statements, Balance Sheets, and Statement of Cash Flows
- Prepare monthly metrics reporting for monthly financial reviews with management
- Be responsible for revenue recognition and analysis on the entity?s contracts
- Manage the annual financial statement audit
- Manage the annual 401(k) audit
- Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts receivable
- Manage Intercompany accounts
- Work with Project Managers to ensure timely billing to customers
- Prepare workpapers for corporate tax filings, both annual and quarterly
- Be responsible for ensuring all registration and filing requirements imposed by federal, state and local jurisdictions are fulfilled
- Prepare annual Incurred Cost Submission to DCAA
- Assist in preparing annual DCAA Provisional Rate Submission
Skills/Qualifications: Exceptional Oral and Written Communications, Technical Communication, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking, Project Management. Proficiency with Deltek Costpoint, preferably with Version 7.1. Knowledgeable about the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the DCAA Contract Audit Manual (CAM). Proficient with all Microsoft Office 365 products
Education and Experience: This position requires a bachelor?s degree in accounting or equivalent business degree from an accredited institution as well as a minimum of ten (10) years of directly related professional experience in the Federal Sector. Additionally, a CPA or M.S. in accounting or finance or M.B.A is required.