Aggreko is a global leader in providing temporary power generation, temperature control and oil-free compressed air systems. Founded in 1962, Aggreko prides itself in inspiring confidence to its customers through equipment, services, relationships and the knowledge that always gets the job done.
Aggreko is searching for a Controller to be based in Houston, Texas to direct the Company's accounting staff and will be primarily responsible for the implementation and maintenance of all financial controls, functions in a manner that ensures the Company's assets are safeguarded, business transactions are properly documented and recorded, and that timely, accurate and useful reporting is prepared so that it satisfies the information requirements of Company management and governmental agencies.
· Ensure accuracy of financial records and ensuring that the systems of internal controls is adequate to protect the Company's assets. Develops any financial planning and control procedures needed to support these responsibilities, directs their implementation and monitors compliance.
· Ensure that timely and accurate financialreports are prepared and distributed which provide Company management with information required to fully understand the financial results derived from operational decisions, actions, events and transactions.
· Analyze the financial results of the Company to identify variances, problems, trends or opportunities and reports to the Vice President - Finance, for appropriate management attention and action.
· Assist in the development of the forecast, the annual budget and evaluations and proposals which involve business opportunities and capital projects.
· Maintain detailed systems which track, physically control, and report the status of the inventory and fixed assets of the Company. Responsible for maintaining control of capital expenditures against the capital budget.
· Coordinate with the Tax Manager to ensure all Federal, State and local returns covering income, sales and use, property and franchise taxes are filed on a timely and accurate basis. Assists in managing audits by various taxing authorities.
· Supervise the receipt, custody and disbursement of Company funds. Responsible for the policies and procedures that ensure the proper handling of all funds.
· Supervise and coordinate the activities of various accounting and financial control personnel who participate in the accomplishment of the primary responsibilities of this position.
· Participate in training of Company personnel in the principles of accounting and financial controls. Provides instruction regarding the proper execution of Company policies and procedure
· Bachelor’s degree (BBA) in Accounting from an accredited college
· CPA Certification
· 7+ years relevant work experience
· Publicly traded company experience, a must
· ERP systems experience a must
· Cognos or Cognos type system experience
· Fixed assets management software systems
· Strong leadership and change management skills
· Process improvement and systems innovation experience
· Extremely high attention to detail
· Change agent mentality
· Previous experience with 6 Sigma, Lean systems or major project implementation nice to have
· Exhibit strong organizational courage, exceptional interpersonal skills and must motivate, inspire and lead.
· Teambuilding and project management skills a must
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
· Competitive compensation
· Profit Sharing
· Stock Purchase Plan
· Company paid - industry leading benefit plan including 401K with lucrative company match; paid leave, 10 paid holidays and a full insurance offering including medical, dental, life, vision, prescription drug, AD&D, and disability plans.
At Aggreko, we’re leading with confidence, bringing advanced rental energy solutions to the world, and providing you with pathways for success. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume today.
Aggreko is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.