Job Title: Control Systems Engineer
Duration: [Invalid Variable]
# of Positions: 1
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Engineering.
- 6 ? 8 years of experience in controls & automation (Discrete / Process / Batch)
- Experience in automation operations including PLC programming, HMI programming, control system architecture design, control system support, SCADA, real time aspects & so on.
- Exposure to Historian and MES systems
- Understanding of integration of various systems (MES, ERP, PLM?)
- Knowledge of ISA Standards / MESA levels / I4.0 framework / Digitization
Responsibilities and Skills required:
- Demonstrated experience and a track record of working in the Automation area of any Manufacturing Industry.
- Ability to understand operational control requirements and be able to compile the functional specifications
- Ability to conduct workshops, multi-level discussions and be able to extract meaningful points and actions.
- Hands on experience of executing Automation projects for manufacturing plants
- Deep knowledge FTView SE/ME application development, RSLogix/Studio 5000
- Rockwell PLC hardware selection and programming knowledge
- Wonderware SCADA
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to analyze the problem and provide solutions during the trouble shooting situations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in Onsite?Offshore delivery model.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle - validation practices and testing protocols.
- Knowledge of plant Historians and reporting tools
- Understanding of DCS/MES systems
- Experience in motion control programming, preferable in Rockwell Kinetix
- Knowledge of Instrument selection & Sizing and preparation of Control documents
- Able to work independently, self-managed / directed.
- Ability to translate technical information into terms understandable by non-IT savvy personnel.
- Adept at interacting with all key personnel for engineering, manufacturing and IT focused discussions.
Controls & Automation