HDR is growing our Operational Technologies (OT) Cybersecurity Services group, and is currently seeking qualified and experienced cybersecurity professionals to join our Design Center as an integral part of our team with an opportunity to work with talented staff and to be a part of one of the fastest growing and most exciting, critical segments of HDR.
HDR provides architectural and engineering design and design-build facility construction services around the world for commercial, industrial, and federal clients. OT is now commonly integrated into these facilities and there is significant need to secure these systems and networks to insure reliable and safe operations. Existing facility industrial control systems (ICS) must also be assessed, replaced, upgraded, secured, and/or expanded.
HDR is looking for a Control Systems Cybersecurity Architect to join our team. This position may be based in Charlotte, Raleigh, or Greenville (SC). This position will be an integral part of the Cybersecurity Services Group and will reside within one of the HDR design centers (flexibly located in multiple US locations) in order to provide support for myriad market sectors including federal, water/wastewater, and industrial. The initial business focus for this position will be providing and/or validating secure system and network designs for critical infrastructure and federal clients.
· Provide network and system specification documentation deliverables to address cybersecurity vulnerabilities and the security controls necessary to mitigate the vulnerabilities to an acceptable level of risk
· For multiple facility design or design-build projects, serve as the project team's cybersecurity consultant and designer to facilitate reliable, safe, and secure network and system designs satisfied by the various project constraints (cost, schedule, resources, risk, capability, regulations, industry cybersecurity standards, etc.).
· Participate in project meetings and coordinate deliverables with clients and other HDR team designers, programmers, implementers, architects, and engineers.
· Provide post project QC design validation reviews to ensure conformance with specifications
· Provide client consulting assistance to include master planning in conformance with standards, policies, procedures, and directives relevant to the owner/client industry
· Lead, manage, or QC review other HDR Cybersecurity/Engineering deliverables in the project delivery of cybersecurity services
· Certifications Pursuit and Maintenance: Cybersecurity and IT network related
· Provide clients system/network cybersecurity risk assessment services
· Participate in and/or validate cybersecurity commissioning (CFAT/CSAT) or audits of ICS networks/systems
· Develop and provide internal/external training/mentorship on cybersecurity/network topics
· Develop presentations and serve as conference speaker on cybersecurity topics
· Provide remote or onsite marketing (sales) support
· Maintain a working knowledge of secure networking standards to include NIST-800, ISA-62443, UFC-4-010-06 and others as required by client