Harris Corporation is a leading technology innovator, solving customers’ toughest mission-critical challenges by providing solutions that connect, inform and protect. Harris supports government and commercial customers in more than 100 countries and has approximately $7B in annual revenue. The company is organized into three business segments: Communication Systems, Space and Intelligence Systems, and Electronic Systems.
Lead a team of Contract Managers for a major, multi-yearcontract to include proposal, administration, and general business process for contract management support to Government, International, and Commercial programs, in accordance with Company policies, acquisition regulations and customer requirements.
- Manage timely delivery of proposals and customer deliverables.
- Process contract information and maintain program performance metrics.
- Senior level Contracts Management support to internal program teams, requiring highly complex problem solving, sound judgement, and developing creative solutions.
- Develop strong customer relationships, interacting frequently with senior leadership, and working as a team leader to resolve issues and streamline processes.
- Analyze, prepare and negotiate contractual agreements such as Teaming, Non-Disclosure, Memorandum of Understandings/Memorandum of Agreements and other binding agreements as the business opportunity presents.
- Accomplish Department and Segment objectives by promoting sound business principles.
- Ensure compliance as a Subject Matter Expert with government regulations, corporate policies and best practices.
- Travel to support programs and pursuits.
- Must have at least 15years’ experience in negotiating, drafting, and administering complex contracts, including Cost Reimbursement, T&M, Incentive Fee, and Fixed Price type contracts.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration or related field, Master’s Degreepreferred.
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance and International Security Clearances required.
- Familiarity with International and U.S. government agencies (especially the FAA), is a plus.
- Experience and sound working knowledge of U.S. government procurement regulations (FAR / DFAR / FAA AMS etc)
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills necessary for working in a team environment.
- Self-starter with good organizational and computer skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Power Point, Excel.
- MBA degree, Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM), Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM), Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) or equivalent is desirable.