** Contingent on award of the Hanford program to PAE**
PAE Professional Services LLC is seeking a Contracts Manager for the Falls Church, VA location. Primary responsibilities include:
- Cradle to grave support handling multiple bid opportunities, proposal work, negotiations, contract award and administration of the resultant contracts.
- Manage a variety of federal contracts from both the Civilian and Mission Support sectors Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and administration of major contracts. Monitors company performance for conformance to original proposal and maintain continual reviews to ensure that all terms and conditions are met and that the contract is in accordance with legal requirements, customer specifications, and government regulations.
- Prepare and disseminate information throughout the company regarding contract status, compliance, modification, deviation, negotiation, and termination.
- Prepare special reports and analyses as required.
- Lead and conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and administration of major contracts
- Monitor company performance for conformance to original proposal and terms and conditions.
- Serve as point of contact for customers both internal and external in regards to contractual matters
- Act as advisor regarding legal requirements, customer specifications, and government regulations to management and others
- Ensure compliance with PAE company policies and procedure
- Ensure compliance with DCAA/DCMA
- Analyze and interpret federal government regulations including GSAR, FAR, DFARS and other agency supplements and applies knowledge to perform sophisticated risk analysis for new and ongoing opportunities.
- Review and negotiate terms and conditions of different types of contractual agreements – Non-Disclosure, Teaming and Subcontract agreements to ensure compliance with established legal policies and standard
- Review/evaluate solicitations and provide proposal guidance support and assists in the preparation
- Advise management on contractual rights & obligations, and interprets terms and conditions.
- Provide contract expertise to Operations Staff
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, or a related discipline coupled with 5+ years’ contract administration experience; OR a High School diploma coupled with 11+ years’ contract administration experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience supporting prime contracts
- Prefer advance degree (MA, MBA, JD), DoD experience; DOE experience
- CPCM/CFCM Certification
- Experience managing IDIQ contracts in a PMO environment
- Sensitive Compartment or other clearance (DOE-Q)
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.