Distribution - Anaheim, CA location.
Reports to the Senior Director of Contract Management and Compliance. Under limited supervision and in accordance with company procedures, manages contract managers and coordinates activities involving the negotiation, acceptance, and administration of major and significant contracts and/or subcontracts.
Your day to day responsibilities include the following:
• Performs special assignments as may be requested by the Senior Director.
• Represents the Contracts Department in meetings to recommend and otherwise assist management in developing and planning long and short range program objectives and operating goals.
• Assists and advises Program Management in legal matters.
• Provides the necessary contractual leadership for all contract negotiations.
• Reviews, analyzes, and comments on all contract documentation to ensure legal status and company acceptance of all terms and conditions.
Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.