Job Description: To negotiate contracts with customers and execute and comply with all stated contractual and regulatory requirements.
Responsible for contract negotiations of new awards, and associated change orders.
- Acts as Gichner Shelter Systems agent in signing contracts.
- Responsible for the management of complex contract/subcontracts from award through closing.
- Act as facilitator in internal and external meetings.
- Provides contract direction to internal functional areas.
- Responsible for correspondence with the customer regarding all contractual issues, and resolving open issues.
- Responsible for submittal and tracking of contract reports and data items.
- Directs invoicing of contract data items and milestone billings.
- Responsible for contract close-out.
- Initiates warranties and claims investigation.
Experience and Skills: JD