- Responsible for proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities for assigned contracts/programs.
- Serves as the primary communication conduit between Harris and the respective customers.
- Provides a proactive voice in the business process.
- Provides proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Analyzes material estimates, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness. Prepares bids and proposals.
- Prepares and conducts negotiations.
- Processes specifications, progress reports, and otherreports.
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations.
- Compiles and analyzes data as required.
- Maintains historical information for assigned contracts.
- BA/BS in a business or related field with 10+ years of experience in contracts management, preferably dealing with US Government contracts.
- Experience with international and commercial contracts is a plus.
- Knowledge of FAR, DFAR, ITAR, EAR, CAS.
- Negotiation experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Active security clearance
Preferred Additional Skills:
- MBA is a plus
- Demonstrated business acumen/financeexperience.
- NCMA professional certifications (CPCM, CFCM, etc) are a strong plus.