- Leads and facilitates major proposal efforts in support of critical pursuits; collaborates with all involved functional teammates and customer points of contact.
- Performs contract negotiations, contract management, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Manages multiple contracts of all types (FP, CPFF, T&M, Incentive Contracts, etc) with commercial and government customers while simultaneously performing change management, resolving execution issues, supporting multiple engineering change and follow-on proposals, negotiations, and government audits.
- Actively participates in new business pursuit activities requiring a sound knowledge of competitive proposal preparation processes.
- Identify and mitigate contractual risk though negotiation of government and commercial terms and conditions.
- Interacts directly with customers and senior management personnel.
- Assists with developing strategies in support of Harris’ position, performing complex analyses as needed.
- Must have at least 12 years’ experience in negotiating, drafting, and administering government (state / local / federal) and commercial contracts of all types (FFP, CPFF, T&M, Incentive Contracts, etc).
- Ability to interpret contractual requirements and provide expert guidance to program personnel and senior/executive management.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field, MBA preferred.
- Experience and sound familiarity of State level and U.S. Federal Government procurement regulations (FAR / DFAR / FAA AMS etc)
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication and presentation skills are critical for this role.
- Familiarity with export compliance matters and regulations.
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance required.
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and computer skills.
- MBA degree, Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM), Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM), Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) or equivalent are a strong plus.
- Experience administering contracts in support of a Managed Services business model are desired.
Job Code: ES20181406-25259