- Lead and facilitate proposal preparation activities in support of critical pursuits, contract negotiations, contract administration, and customer contact activities.
- Manage domestic, government, commercial and international contracts and agreements of all types (CPAF, CPFF, CPIF, FFP, T&M, MOU’s, MOA’s), while simultaneously performing change management, resolving execution issues, supporting multiple engineering change and follow-on proposals, negotiations, and government audits.
- Actively participate in new business pursuit activity requiring a sound knowledge of competitive proposal preparation processes.
- Identify and mitigate contractual risk though negotiation of government, commercial, and international terms and conditions.
- Interacts directly with customers and senior management personnel.
- Assists with developing strategies in support of Harris’ position, performing complex analyses as needed.
- Must have at least 6 years’ experience in negotiating, drafting, and administering government and commercial contracts of all types.
- Familiarity with export compliance matters and regulations.
- Ability to interpret contractual requirements and provide guidance to program personnel and management.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration or related field, Master’s Degreepreferred.
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance required.
- Experience and sound working knowledge of U.S. government procurement regulations (FAR / DFAR / FAA AMS etc)
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills necessary for working in a team environment.
- Self-starter with good organizational and computer skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Power Point, Excel.
- MBA degree, Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM), Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM), Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) or equivalent is desirable.