As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values. The Contracts Manager will exercise a high degree of independent judgment and discretion in helping Lucid's legal department support our business teams. The role will directly impact the success of Lucid's aggressive growth objectives and is located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Our mission is to make working visually easy and essential for everyone. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) innovation in everything we do; (2) passion & excellence in every area; (3) providing individual empowerment, initiative and ownership; and (4) teamwork over ego.
- Negotiate and manage contracts for Lucid's cloud-based subscription services, non-disclosure agreements, and other commercial agreements to ensure compliance with Lucid's internal policies and processes.
- Analyze and interpret contractual issues to develop and implement improvements in Lucid's contracting and procurement policies, processes, and legal practices.
- Maintain, compile and analyze data related to Lucid's contractual rights and obligations, contract performance, and compliance to report to management.
- Support the needs of our business teams through efficient management of the contracting process and driving deals to closure.
- Assist with corporate filings, and maintain/improve internal contract systems, policies and trainings.
- Bachelor's Degree with 8+ years of relevant experience in software licensing, SaaS, non-disclosure agreements and contract administration/management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and senior-level negotiation skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude.
- Detail-oriented, organized with strong computer skills and the willingness to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Willingness to take initiative, be accountable and interface with Lucid's customers and business partners.
- Have a clear understanding of business issues and risk to solicit management's involvement at appropriate points in the contract process.
- Experience with procurement contracts and navigating data privacy issues in a commercial context a strong plus