THIS POSITION REQUIRES THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN A TOP SECRET CLEARANCE!
Boeing Intelligence & Analylitics (BI&A) is seeking an energetic individual to fulfill a Contracts Manager position in our Annapolis Junction, MD, office. This position requires working directly with our Business Development, Program Managers, Contracts, and other Management teams to assist or lead proposal development and negotiations activities on new opportunities. In addition, responsibilities include managing existing contract oversight and administration of prime and subcontract awards support. This opportunity allows the candidate to represent the company with diverse customers, including U.S. Government, commercial, and public/private institutions. An additional role will be to lead our internal self-governance oversight area to ensure compliance with internal and external policies, procedures and regulations. This position provides the candidate with the authorization to exercise commitment/signature authority to negotiate and contract for the sale of products and services for the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provides guidance on proposal development, contract negotiations and implementation of contract negotiation strategies
• Assists with formal negotiations (price, schedule, and buyer exceptions) to contractual requirements
• Administers complex prime & subcontracts and agreements during the entire acquisition and product lifecycle
• Perform and comprehend price analyses, source selection/justifications
• Documentation write-up, and post-award management
• Partner in the development of business unit strategy and achievement of goals
• Advise management and serve as external spokesperson for the organization on major contracts, policies, plans and objectives
• Review purchase requisitions for clarity, compliance, detail, completeness, and obtain additional information considered necessary
• Acquisition and procurement guidance to subcontract administrator personnel
• Lead and consult on contracts and pricing, technical and operational policies and procedures enterprise wide as necessary
• Submit offers and serves as official company representative to the customer for assigned acquisitions as needed
• Preparation or assistance with administration of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Request for Proposals and Solicitations
• Ensure internal file documentation meets the criteria of a Certified Purchase System Review (CPSR)
• Perform activities for satisfying internal and external Government DCMA FAR DFARs related functions for achieving a compliant purchasing system
• Perform internal audits and help with processes for achieving an approved purchasing system
• Maintain a working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (FAR/DFARS)
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job ID 4381