This position will be responsible for the performance of activities relating to proposals for new long term contracts, negotiating contracts, and administration of existing contracts. Negotiation of claims and settlements for labor and material costs. Incumbent performs audit, control, and liaison functions with both suppliers and customers.
- Works with in developing strategic business practices, policies and proposed modification to procedures, contract terms and conditions.
- Implementation Aerostructures strategic initiatives conditions.
- Lead a high performance team which consists of managers and individual contributors.
- Responsible for developing talent, fostering the right culture and engagement within team.
- Provide direction and coordination of Supply Chain Contracts & Compliance requirements to Aerostructures Executive Leadership, Supply Chain Vice President, Supply Chain Managers and Team.
- Acts as a consultant in providing Contract & Compliance guidance at all Aerostructures locations including OE and MRO?s.
- Provides guidance to Supply Chain relating to Long Term Agreements, Supplier Claims & Assertions, Citibank Financing Program, and Quarterly Aerostructures Financial and Cash Flow Targets. Responsible for Supply Chain UTAS Enterprise Risk Management in conjunction withother Aerostructures Leadership.
- ACE(Continuous Improvement) Business Cell including Cell Control, Monthly Supply Chain PDPR, Performance Metrics, QCPC, analysis & projects, MFA, Monthly Operations Report.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
Bachelors and minimum of 10 years of Experience.
Masters Degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience, or a PhD degree with a minimum of 4 years of
Candidate possesses executive presence.
Ability to collaborate cross functionally with teams.
Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate, influence and lead across value streams, functions, and
Excellent communication skills are required, both verbal and written.
Strong critical thinking skills, ability to exercise independent judgment and manage complexity and
Results oriented, with a strong bias for action
Demonstrated experience with strategic leadership in driving a vision throughout an organization.
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Base Salary - $121,000 to $165,000
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
7+ to 10 years experience
Seniority Level - Director
Management ExperienceRequired - Yes
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Is the candidae a US Citizen or US person?