Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking experienced Contract Administrators to join the Commercial Contracts team, supporting contracting of innovative service solutions for our commercial airline customers, as well as supporting service offerings to our defense and space customers. The selected candidate(s) will join a fast paced environment, working alongside a collaborative team of contracting professionals to help BGS reach its business goals and objectives with the following responsibilities:
- Creates, maintains and executes processes and agreements to implement contract strategy.
- Anticipates and coordinates transactional aspects for delivery of products and services.
- Develops, documents and executes business and technology plans.
- Analyzes and proposes contractual language. Drafts proforma language.
- Supports negotiation of contract dispute resolution.
- Analyzes and distributes documents to appropriate functional organizations and customers.
- Authorizes and documents financial transactions.
- Identifies contractual and financialrisks.
- Manages business systems and tools for testing, data integrity and security.
- Coordinates with and provides recommendations to system providers and stakeholders to identify and resolve business system problems.
- Develops metrics and reports in support of program/project performance monitoring.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical education and experience for this level (3):
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic Qualifications (required for consideration):
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Experience building relationships with internal or external customers.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a Contracts, Procurement or Finance related role
- Experience with contract management.
- Experience in contract negotiations.