L3 Technologies, SSG has an immediate need for a highly motivated Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) responsible for instituting all industrial security policies and procedures for Special Programs. This includes daily security management oversight for multiple special programs with overall responsibility for physical security, communications security, information security, operational security and security education as they apply to these programs, facilities and supporting personnel.
- Conduct Annual Self-Inspections per agency requirements and implements continuous improvement.
- Preparation, Development and Maintenance of OPSEC, SOP, DD254 and otherrequiredsecurity documentation.
- Prepares security plans outlining regulations and establishes security procedures.
- Attend and support program team meetings and provide program guidance, decision, policies and procedures.
- Interacts with Security Manager, External/Internal Executives, various Government Agencies and Program Offices.
- Responsible for system compliance auditing, security plan development, performing and submitting self-inspections.
- Review, interpret and maintain Security Classification Guides and Program Protection Plans.
- Serve as the focal point for receiving, processing, distributing, and controlling all classified documentation (hard copy and electronic media).
- Develop, prepare, coordinate and conduct various SecurityEducation, Training Awareness plans, and refresher briefings.
- Prepare and administer Program indoctrination and debriefings.
- Prepare program access requests at the direction of program management
- Support classified Information Technologysecurity systems.
- Perform other duties directed to Support Program activities.
- Investigates security incidents and violations relating to classified programs and establishes the basis for possible disciplinary action.
- Implements corrective actions to identified problems
- BS/BA degree (or equivalent experience) plus 5 years’ experience in Managing Other Compartmented Programs.
- Thorough working experience with DoD 5105, 5205 series and Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs)
- Strong knowledge and experience in specialized area of expertise to include Department of Defense (DoD), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI), and Special Access Programs (SAP)
- Experience in writing detailed Security Plans, SOPs, and OPSEC Plans
- Ability to evaluate complex problems and recommend solutions based on approved guidance.
- Ability to plan, schedule, prioritize and arrange activities in accomplishing objectives
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- US citizenship and a current Top Secret/SSBI with SCI eligibility is required.