Functions as the service and contracting team leader in the North Texas and Oklahoma markets with a focus on supermarket refrigeration. Administers, implements, and manages service and contracting fulfillment processes with the aim of driving operational excellence. Accountable for profit and loss results while managing and achieving specific budgetary objectives, developing the business, advancing the Hussmann Behaviors for Success, and promoting a culture of safety.
• Oversees refrigeration service and installation projects in North Texas and Oklahoma including sourcing, estimating, bidding processes, and aligning resources with focus on customer satisfaction and business diversification
• Serves range of internal/external customers, including technicians, support staff, management, internal departments and clients
• Communicates with customers; investigates and resolves issues to ensure complete satisfaction
• Maintains and achieves annual operating plan within budgetary objectives
• Manages department margins and expenses; owns profit/loss results
• Supports and enforces safety culture and behaviors across departments, including active participation in safety committees, site visits, inspections, communications, and investigations
• Develops, executes, and supports employee training and development opportunities, performance management, and corrective actions for direct reports
• Ensures compliance with federal and local requirements/regulations
• Monitors, measures, and supports process improvement initiatives to ensure effective and timely business operations and fulfillment of customer requirements
• Directs warehouse management of branch resources including inventory, tracking, reconciliations, and fleet requirements
• Works with department managers to meet operational demand through identification and utilization of required skill sets, talents, and capabilities in the workforce
• Carries out additional responsibilities as assigned
• Knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC.
• Background in management/supervisory function.
• Experience in oversight of profit and loss responsibilities.
• Superior leadership and business acumen.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple, complex priorities/tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Work outside normal hours.
• Valid driver's license and safe driving record.
• Travel within region as required.
• Bachelor's degree or 5 years of related experience in contracting service operations management.
• Minimum 5 years of experience.
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
• Matching 401K