Contract / Subcontractor Administrator Level IV
• Works Independently under general direction.
• Administers complex contracts, subcontract and/or task orders in accordance with customer specifications, regulatory requirements and company compliance.
• Experience in managing Government Contracts, Multiple Award IDIQ, GSA Schedules, BPAs, Subcontracts and Task Orders
• Experience in the contract management all types of Cost Reimbursement, Fixed Price and Labor Hour contract actions.
• Reviews performance to ensure compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
• Negotiates with customer to ensure compliant with proposal or proposal revisions, resolve problems on contractual obligations and actions necessary to ensure compliance.
• Prepares and analyzes simple price proposals, financialreports, and other data to determine reasonableness of price proposals.
• Examines estimates of materials, equipment and production cost (if applicable), performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure compliance with procurement requirements.
• Reviews deliverables and invoices to ensure contract compliance and submission are within contractual funding limitations.
• Reviews, evaluates and approves purchase requisitions for the procurement of services, materials, supplies and equipment required under contract.
• Initiates internal documentation to authorize and direct work in accordance with contractual specifications
• Setups and maintains Project modules in the Deltek Costpoint database
• Prepares contractual correspondence
• Responsible for contractual closeout of contracts, subcontracts, task orders and purchase orders.
• Knowledge, skills and ability to negotiate the best vendor terms, pricing and delivery based on
• Performs other duties as assigned
Proficient use of Microsoft Office software; particularly Excel,
Proficient use and applications of Deltek Costpoint experience required.
Strong working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations and Federal
Experience administrating FFP and T&M/LH, CR and IDIQ/BPA contracts.
Six (6) years AMCOM Express Contract Vehicle experience.
Experience with the SETAC, MiDAESS, GSA Schedules, GSA OASIS Contracts and FMS experience required
Experience with large team MA IDIQ vehicles required